02 April 2023

Maa

 If there is anyone in the world whom I can trust in the most in challenging circumstances, despite adverse circumstances, with love, care for me, it is My Maa.


Every child has a wonderful emotional attachment to their mother.

I have intentionally used the word “child” here because for your mother you will always be small child, no matter how big, independent or successful you become.

Maa has relentless physical stamina for day-to-day household chores.

She takes care of every need of every member of the family, without any physical asset.

Getting up early in the morning, cooking food three times a day, washing clothes are some of her daily engagements which she obediently carries out.

Apart from this, she also provides much needed emotional support to the family.

And above of all this she is a well established business woman , An excellent Teacher and a computer programmer. And now she is also a politician and a social worker.  

Chief Guest in a Seminar For Women 

Sometimes I wonder if this life would not have been easy without Maa.

Maa gives the physical endurance and emotional strength she endures? I got an answer in love!

Her driving force is that love for me and other family members.

True, pure, devoted and selfless love. It is only with pure love in her heart that she can conquer all her physical exhaustion and reduce it 24/7.

I was always surprised by the devotion displayed by my mother to my family.

The love she had for me and other family members gives her extraordinary strength in trying times and she becomes courageous.

My mother is the most important person in my life.

Her importance affects everyone else in my life and I know that I cannot live a single moment without her blessings.

My mother’s emotional importance in my life, I think my mother is the most important person in my life.

Without her, I would have been the only animal apart from my mother, who would run from one place to another.

My life is not as easy as it seems, nor would I have been so caring and happy.

The importance of my mother can be ascertained from the various roles she has played in my life.

She is my main advisor; my most dedicated caretaker; and a best friend.

Gossip Time πŸ˜ƒ

There is no contradicting that a mother is the most important person for her child and the mother also shares similar feelings, perhaps more intensely.

I have made many friends in my life, but my mother is the one who is closest to my heart.

She stayed with me through the good & bad phase of my life, supporting me whenever the situation demanded it.

We too have had a delightful time together, just like the best friends do.

A best friend is who lives with you in happiness and sorrow.

When she tries to match my Height😁 
She is someone who never allows you to ask for time and does everything possible to make you comfortable.

For me, I don’t think anyone else is better for this role than my mother.

She is my best companion to date, and we both share a friendly relationship that has successfully stood the test of time.

My secret keepers in a frame✌  

She knows my secrets intimately and I know that her only true desire is to see me happy.

I have seen times when my so-called best friends left me during troubled times, yet, my mother always stood by me.

She made me happy through illness, sadness, depression, failures and all the wildest fantasies of life.

My mother is the one who drove me into darkness till dawn.

True Beauty πŸ’•

I still have many friends with whom I talk, play or spend time with them, but still, my mother is my best friend and tops the list with the highest marks.

Don’t two best friends like spending time with each other? Why not! How are these best friends?

 I could also say that my mother is my best friend because we like each other’s company.

Sometimes we enjoy being together so much that we hate being interrupted.

In a time when we enjoy the most together, we do not discuss business, but all other worldly issues, such as best friends do.

It is great to have a best friend, but it is fantastic to see your mother as your best friend.

The best part of it is that she never gets bored of your company and even when the two of you are separated, she never misses calling you.

It is a lifelong bond of friendship that I and my mother share; Playing, singing, gossiping and discussing our secrets and we both realize that we have found a friend for life.

My mother has always been my best teacher who has taught me life skills, social skills, academics, throughout my life.

Inspector of City 

She was undoubtedly the best teacher I had and also the most honest, as she was always present to teach her valuable lessons.

She can be busy, yet she always has time to guide me through it, whenever I need to or whenever she feels it is necessary.

With due respect to all my teachers from my school days to college; they were excellent and did a great job in shaping my moral values and career.

They all accompanied me for a certain term, after teaching assigned subjects, after which we moved forward in our lives, but, there is someone who was my best teacher and remains – My Mother.

Her advice regarding my career has never failed me and I am glad that I accepted it.

Whenever I faced confusion about my career, she was able to guide me successfully with life and people’s experiences.

The famous quote by an English poet, Rudyard Kipling- “God cannot be everywhere and therefore he created mothers”, best describes the value and status of a mother.

The phrase states that a mother is only equivalent to God, therefore she acquires the same personality and performs the same duties as you would be expected from God.

Parivaar ❤πŸ’“


Every mother in the world deserved an admirable appreciation for her love, dedication and sacrifice for her children and other family members.

I LAPPU MAA





No comments:

Post a Comment